Friday 19 January 2018

Mixed media cover

Hello Friends!
Anushree here


Today I have a Mixed media layout to inspire you completely.


For this layout I have used Color splash stencil and Distress circle stencil from Craftyscrappers.I used Shimmer paste,Sonoma,Tickled and Pumpkin to create base for the layout fisrt.,with these pastes I did wet paste embossing on the layout.The paste dries in next 15 minutes giving a gorgeous 2D embossing effect.Then I pasted mesh fabric with the help of Fun glue by Craftyscrappers.

The Flower is handmade with White Cardstock from Craftyscrappers again and then I painted it using Shimmer sparay-Grape juice.Leaves are also painted using shimmer spray-bitter lemon.

I applied one more top coat of shimmer sprays on overall project after attaching them to desired places.The Mdf's are also from the Craftyscrappers and painted with prima acrylic colors.Lastly added some gold micro beads here and there on the layout to add shimmer.

Hope you liked what I made today

Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.