Sunday 17 September 2017

Business name plate with Shimmer sprays and pastes

Hello Friends,

I am back again on Craftyscrappers blog with my new mixed media project.This one is a business name plate which I did recently for a friend who is into Saree business.I have used the super amazing and gorgeous products from Craftyscrappers which is launched recently in the name of "Shimmer sprays and Shimmer Pastes"...I totally loved using them,before I talk more on the versatility of these products,let me show you some of the pictures of my project first.



To make this one,I took a cardboard piece of size 7*8 inches and started pasting some scrap thin sheets of various colors card stocks....most of these strips were like leftovers from my earlier projects.


After that I took the Victorian stencil by Craftyscrappers and used it on the panel along with Blush shimmer paste and let it dry.We can heat dry also these shimmer pastes with the help of heat tool in case want to fasten the process.


Once my paste dried,I sprayed the shimmer paints on the paste...I still feel my picture is not justifying the real beauty of these sprays...these sprays blends beautifully with the paste and cover desired surface.I have used Bitter lemon and Ocean waves shimmer sprays.


Then I took a pattern sheet cut it first and then did hand tearing to make it look a little more designer.



Then i pasted it on the panel using Matt medium glue.Next I used a lady stamp from Craftyscrappers ,hand painted it giving it a tint of gold by using Inka gold and creating Indian gold thread weaved Saree,I have often seen my mom wearing such Sarees but getting the feel on paper was real fun to try. Once all done ,have fussy cut it and pasted on the panel as shown in the picture.





On the borders,I have used Washi tape by Craftyscrappers...this tape added much desired shiny border to my project.


Next I have used some stamps from "U Sparkle" which gave meaning to the whole project.The word "Arbee" is brand name and not any stamp.



This completes my project,Sharing some close ups of the work below






I had lot of fun creating this piece and playing with my new possession,the shimmer pastes and sprays.

I hope u enjoyed it too.

Happy crafting!!

Anushree









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.