Tuesday 3 January 2017

Kimono style Pregnancy hanger record book

Hi everyone and Happy new year,

This one is first post for 2017, and I am really excited to show you this lovely creation of mine where I have worked out of my comfort zone,used some paper pack, tried some altered art, did some stitching(yes that was lil tough) ,played with ring binders.Here's some pics



For this project,I drew my inspiration from Papericious December moodboard,


The moment I saw this mood board,it really appealed to me, I drew my inspiration from the purple,white dotted n pink flowers, shaker beads and both inkpads.

Few more pics of my project where i have used these color and elements inspiration.



Below is back of the hanger



I have used Papericious Mom to be paper pack for this project.



I used a baby hanger and did some stitching with pink netted cloth to make the dress and cover the hanger.On the back of the dress,I played with Broad grosgrain ribbons to give a finished look of Kimono( A Japanese traditional dress).




Then I have cut these record tags and small embellishing pics from same paper pack



I had great fun creating this ,Hope u liked it too.

I am entering this project to following challenges:



Happy crafting.









13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our More Mixed Media December challenge – hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a special keepsake project. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... Thank you for joining us at Papericious... All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! It's an awesome project! What a wonderful work you have done on wooden hanger. It makes such a cute gift for a mom to be. You are used Papericious Products so aptly! Thank you so much for participating in Papericious December challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so different and so gorgeous...a fabulous entry for our challenge over at Altered Eclectics...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great creation. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Crfatyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.