Friday 1 July 2016

Love to you card

Hi all,

I am excited...yessss...after long wait,today finally i am writing my first blog post. In my last 8 years of crafting,I was crafting day in day out but never imagined putting my creativity in form of write ups. Hope u all will enjoy my blog.

On this blog i want to share my love rather i would say my madness for card-making,inks,stamps and dies.This is my very first card with minimal supplies which i did exactly one year back in  July 2015.

Supplies:
1. Brown card stock as base card
2. Smooth white cardstock for the sentiment
3. Spellbinders nestabilities die
4. background die cut on green sheet
5. Vellum sheet
6. Ribbons,pearls and laces
7.Wow embossing powder white



 


To start with i took a white die cut and stamped the sentiment from penny black heartfelt sentiments stamps set.took a butterfly die cut on vellum sheet and heat embossed flourishes with white embossing powder.Attached everything layer by layer using glue and double sided tapes.

Hope u have enjoyed the easy making .This card is very close to my heart as it was my first attempt.
Do share some love by leaving some comments.

Thanks
Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.